Model No:DMX10 Place of Origin:China Delivery time: 3-4 weeks Supply ability: 1000PCS/week Payment way: T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union Description: DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmits standard DMX512 protocol data by wireless way, which solve lighting control issues of wireless transmitting completely between lighting controller and lighting, lighting and lighting and so on.
1. Tricolor LED displaying
2. 126 channels jumping frenquecy automaticly,high anti-jamming ability. to ensure works reliability
3. 7 groups ID code settable,User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere each other in the same place...
4. Input voltage:5VDC 500mA MIN
5. Communication distance:400M(visible distance , it has some different base on environment)
6. Work frequency section:2.4G ISM,126 channels.frequency section
7. Max transmitting power rate:20dBm
8. Receiver sensitive:-94dBm
9. Signal port:3pin female plug
ID code and LED color corresponding correlation:
3: RED+GREED = YELLOW
5: RED+BLUE = PURPLE
6: GREEN+BLUE = CYAN
7: RED+GREED+BLUE = WHITE
Press key 1 time to indicate ID setting, press again to set ID, then ID ＆#118alue adding 1 each time by press.
LED constant lit up: no DMX or wireless signal
Red LED flash: transmitting
Green LED flash: Receiving
RF frequency------2. 400-2. 525G, total 126 channels, it is searching automatically.
ID Code------1-7 groups ID code, press "Key" for setting, it only can works under same ID code of transmitter and receiver.
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board and transmitted board.
2. Press "Key" button to set same ID ＆#118alue of transmitted board and received board, please use different ID ＆#118alue if you need to use more than 1 group wireless system at the same time in the same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash till received corrected same ID ＆#118alue, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
4. Communication was established correctly then.